Werewolf Syndrome

Are werewolves a myth? Or is there an actual medical explanation for one of the creatures horror stories are made of? Werewolf syndrome has less than 100 recorded cases worldwide.  People have different genetic disorders that affect their body.  They affect every person who has the genetic defect differently.  People have had werewolf syndrome for as long as we have kept records.  People have genetic disorders that affect them differently since we have been keeping record.  People have many different genetic disorders.

Werewolf syndrome is a genetic disorder.  Many people believe that it is a disease of its own.  “Doctors classify it more like excessive body hair instead of a certain name for the syndrome.”  It is believed to be a genetic mutation.  People think it is a problem with your genes. “They found the mutation on a Mexican family and found that it is a genetic syndrome.”  Genetic mutations are a problem determining whether it is a syndrome or just a problem with your body.  There is also another reasoning though.  “It could be the body reacting to certain medications or anabolic steroids.”  There are many explanations for why it happens to people but it also has many different affects on people.

There are many ways that werewolf syndrome affects the human body.  People may have many hairy places but there are places that are left hairless.  “Many parts of the body are affected except the palms and soles of the feet.”  Werewolf syndrome affects men differently than it affects women.  Men with werewolf syndrome look different than women with werewolf syndrome. “Men with werewolf syndrome have hair covering their face”.  Women have different problems with werewolf syndrome then men do.  “Women with the syndrome have thick patches on their body.”  Although women may not have the facial hair men exhibit, the patchy hairy areas are also a symptom of the syndrome.  Werewolf syndrome has different effects on the body but it has also been around forever.

People with Werewolf syndrome have been documented for many years. There are people, who are afflicted with Werewolf syndrome, that have become famous.  “Nat Sasuphan is the world’s hairiest child.” She is in the Guinness book of world records.  “Jo-Jo the “dog faced boy” is the most recognized person affected with the syndrome.”  Although Jo-Jo is thought by many people to be the first case of Werewolf syndrome there are reports of other before him.  This syndrome has resulted in many tails of werewolves.  People have been affected different ways throughout history.  People have been affected with werewolf syndrome forever.

People have many problems with their genes which affect them differently and have affected them for many years.  People have many problems with their genes.  People also can be affected differently when they have the same problem.  People have had genetic problems for many years.  There are very few cases of werewolf syndrome in the world you have .1 percent of getting werewolf syndrome. Knowing this, will you sleep better the next time you hear a story about a werewolf?

Questions

Do you want to meet someone who has werewolf syndrome?

What would you do if you could cure this syndrome?

Do you want to cure somebody who has werewolf syndrome?

2 thoughts on “Werewolf Syndrome

1. I learned that werewolf syndrome exists and it isn’t a myth.I wouldn’t want to meet a person with werewolf syndrome because they would scare me.I would make a video of a person scarying somebody and then I would probably give them to somebody to cure him.I wouldn’t want to cure somebody with werewolf syndrome because I would be afraid to get that syndrome from them. Here is the website I found out what werewolf syndrome is(http://health.howstuffworks.com/diseases-conditions/rare/10-bizarre-medical-conditions3.htm)